Thursday, June 9, 2011

Massage Practioners have the touch at the Rainbow Health Fair

We will be highlighting Peer Providers over the next couple weeks and provide an opportunity to get to know them while whetting your appetite for their services.  Massage is always popular and especially so when it feels so fabulous and is FREE!  It is a perfect opportunity to check out a massage therapist's techniques while enjoying the relaxation and stress release they offer!

Zoë Abigail Bermet and Erica Black are 2 of the massage therapists that will be relaxing you with intuitive touch at the upcoming Health Fair on Saturday, June 25th!  Stay tuned for additional information on Carrie Nelson our other massage therapist(s) in a future post. 

Zoë provides caring, intuitive massage that is individually tailored to each clients needs.  Sessions may be focused on treating a specific issue or aimed at providing general relaxation and stress reduction.  She can work light or deep depending on the clients needs.  Zoë generally uses a combination of Swedish massage and myofascial techniques, but also incorporate cranio-sacral, somatic unwinding, and trigger point release.

Zoë Abigail Bermet, LMP
Therapeutic Massage for Women (LGBT friendly)
zabigail@hotmail.com
(206) 349-1355

Two locations: South Lake Union near REI and North Lake Union by Gasworks Park.
 ~~~~

Erica Black
www.ericablack.massagetherapy.com 
EricaBlack@gmail.com
Cell (404) 271-1008

I am Erica, soon to be your body's new best friend.  I love helping people get relief from pain, stress, old nagging issues, injuries and other life challenges.  I believe that giving your body regular care through massage is a vital ingredient in the recipe for health!  I am an independent business owner and operator, which allows me to cater to my clients personally!  I look forward to working with you and earning your trust and business for many years to come.  
I have over seven years of experience as an LMP. I practice in and around the Seattle area, with clients as far away as Olympia and Cle Elum. Most of my practice is focused around offering high quality bodywork in my clients home. I do offer incall locations if you'd prefer to come to me. As well I offer Chair Massage for office settings. My rates vary on location and type of work. Your best action is to call or email me for a quote!
The survey says that this may be the best massage of your life!
Namaste, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment